- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/2 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 T butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 c canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 12 drop EZ-Sweetz or sweetener equivalent to 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together first four ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, sweetener, and vanilla. Whisk in melted butter.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture. It’ll thicken as you add the coconut flour mixture. Then fold in the nuts.
- Divide batter into six prepared muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven for 15-17 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan.
I make this recipe in my George Foreman grill using the muffin pan. My muffins are done in 16 minutes at 375.