While it certainly isn’t the most photogenic breakfast in the world, your taste buds won’t care if you love pumpkin as much as we do.
- 1/3 c Quaker quick oats
- a dash of sea salt
- 1/4 t ground cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- stevia equivalent to 2 T sugar
- 1 T canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2/3 c purified water
- 1 T virgin coconut oil
- Place oats, cinnamon, salt, and sweetener into a microwave-safe bowl. Combine.
- Add pumpkin and water. Stir until blended.
- Microwave on high approximately 1:45 (1 min. 45 sec.).
- Remove from microwave, stir in coconut oil, and allow to cool slightly before eating.