This dip is always a hit at get-togethers. Enjoy it with chips, pork rinds, or even fresh, crisp veggies. It’s delicious!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 c salsa (we use hot salsa that’s thick and chunky)
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Place cream cheese and salsa in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Microwave on high for 1 min. and stir.
- Add shredded cheddar, stir again, and microwave on high until cheddar cheese is melted. (Another minute seems to work well for my microwave.)
- Remove from microwave, stir, and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Refried beans (about 1/2 c) can also make a nice addition to this dip.