It takes a long time for me to make this salad, but in my view, it is SO worth it! Feel free to adjust veggies to your liking. I dress it with “Mom’s” dressing just because that’s the way I like salad.
- 2 c organic baby spring mix, packed
- 2 oz plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 oz seedless cucumber, chopped
- 4 large green onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlice, minced
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper cut into large dices
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 4 T mayonnaise
- stevia equivalent to 2 t sugar
- a dash of sea salt
- 1/4 t freshly-cracked black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Cover salad and place in the fridge for at least an hour to allow flavors to blend.