Yesterday started a little rough for me because my planned breakfast didn’t seem to agree with me. I’m not sure what happened because I don’t usually have that experience, but I seemed to have a lot of digestive upset when I started to eat. Because of that, I gave the rest of the “muffin” to my 3-year-old and ended up having breakfast food for lunch.
- 3/4 of a “Muffin in a Minute”
- 1 1/2 servings of Hormel Black Label Fully Cooked Bacon
- 2 eggs fried with grilled, dehydrated onions (that I rehydrated before grilling them, of course)
- grilled beef eye of round
- steamed broccoli with butter and sea salt/pepper/garlic powder
- 1 T peanut butter
I didn’t enter my food into Fitday yesterday because I didn’t measure things like the steak or the broccoli. The food choices seemed to work OK though.