Yesterday’s menu was pretty boring, aside from the fact that eating out did NOT agree with me. It was frustrating too because I picked foods that were unbreaded and unsauced. No more eating out for me, I guess. Not for a while, anyway..
- 2 eggs fried in butter
- homemade beef skillet meal (beef stew meat seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder, zucchini, bell peppers, banana peppers, green beans, onion, and mushrooms
- grilled sirloin (too heavily seasoned)
- Brussels spouts in “butter” (too heavily seasoned and I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t real butter)
- green beans with a bit of bacon (too salty)
- sautéed mushrooms (WAY too salty)
- a small amount of my skillet meal from lunch time