Great garlic flavor, tender on the inside, and crispy on the outside, these biscuits are a great addition to your favorite low-carb or paleo+dairy meals!
- 1/2 c + 2 T coconut flour
- 1 T granulated garlic
- 1/4 t sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 c shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sift together coconut flour, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine melted butter and eggs in a medium bowl until well-blended. Stir in dry ingredients. Fold in shredded cheese.
- Drop dough by large spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes.